Non GMO Soybeans
Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® Soybeans
Legend Advantage Stack
Benefits of Purchasing New Seed
• High quality and high yield potential product vs. bin-run
• Reliable seed supply in many maturities
Economics of New Seed vs. Bin-Run
• Average loss of ~10–15% cleanout at harvest for bin-run seed
• Bin-run planting rates are generally 15% higher than new certified seed
Limited Warranty Benefits
• Dealer agronomic support before and after the sale
• Risk management benefits of Roundup Rewards® (over $600 million in benefits paid)
• Monsanto’s 100% commitment to agriculture
• Our very preliminary estimate is that farmers get a $6 benefit for each $1 spent on private sector research.
Roundup Ready® Soybeans
Roundup Ready® Soybeans contain in-plant tolerance to Roundup® brand herbicides, enabling growers to spray labeled brands of Roundup® over the top, from emergence throughout flowering, for superior weed control, excellent crop safety and maximum yield potential. Since they were first introduced several years ago, Roundup Ready® Soybeans have shown consistent and reliable performance. Outstanding yields and reduced input costs mean that Roundup Ready® Soybeans, used in a Roundup Ready® system, offer growers more profit opportunities than conventional soybeans.
Soybean Piracy Statement
Seeds containing the Roundup ReadyR trait and the GenuityR Roundup Ready 2 YieldR trait are protected under numerous U.S. patents. Seed containing patented traits, such as seed containing the Roundup ReadyR and Roundup Ready 2 YieldR traits, can only be used to plant a single commercial crop. It is unlawful to save and replant Roundup ReadyR soybeans and GenuityR Roundup Ready 2 YieldR soybeans. Additional information and limitations on these products are provided in the Monsanto Technology Stewardship Agreement and the Monsanto Technology Use Guide. The licensed U.S. patents for Monsanto technologies can be found at the following webpage: http://www.monsanto.com/productpatents.